Monday, January 21, 2013
- Name: The Collective Advocates
- Location: New York, United States
This blog is an extension of the work of The Collective Advocates, a group of social advocates, who raise awareness about adverse social issues that impact vulnerable communities and at-risk people. We do this through grassroots advocacy, special events and media. Our non-profit, The Collective Advocates for Social Change & Development, Inc. has a complete Board of Directors, a partnership with an international organization and so much more! Please visit on the web TODAY! Become an Advocate. Make a donation. Subscribe to the blog.
- Friday #MentalHealth #MythBuster: When Boys Can't ...
- The How-To
- Great Expectations
- Friday #MentalHealth #MythBuster: Aggression, Perp...
- Presidential Proclamation -- National Slavery and ...
- Happy New Year---You Made It!
- Friday #MentalHealth #MythBuster: Psychotherapy Is...
- Blog Talk Radio
- 1st Thursdays BTR
- How Ethnic Are We..Or Do We Know?