Tuesday, December 25, 2012
- Name: The Collective Advocates
- Location: New York, United States
This blog is an extension of the work of The Collective Advocates, a group of social advocates, who raise awareness about adverse social issues that impact vulnerable communities and at-risk people. We do this through grassroots advocacy, special events and media. Our non-profit, The Collective Advocates for Social Change & Development, Inc. has a complete Board of Directors, a partnership with an international organization and so much more! Please visit on the web TODAY! Become an Advocate. Make a donation. Subscribe to the blog.
- Guns, Violence & Mental Illness--Why Don't They Go...
- Friday #MentalHealth #MythBuster: PTSD Occurs Imme...
- When Tragedy Strikes
- Living Life While Single & Judged Because Of It
- Friday #MentalHealth #MythBuster: Alzheimer's is a...
- Social Media: The Spoken & Unspoken Side Of Things...
- Friday #MentalHealth #MythBuster: Hallucinations A...
- Can You Have One Without The Other?
- I Am...More