Thursday, May 24, 2012
- Name: The Collective Advocates
- Location: New York, United States
This blog is an extension of the work of The Collective Advocates, a group of social advocates, who raise awareness about adverse social issues that impact vulnerable communities and at-risk people. We do this through grassroots advocacy, special events and media. Our non-profit, The Collective Advocates for Social Change & Development, Inc. has a complete Board of Directors, a partnership with an international organization and so much more! Please visit on the web TODAY! Become an Advocate. Make a donation. Subscribe to the blog.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Event
- OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO RESPOND, NOT REACT
- THERE IS POWER IN (RE)TWEETING BUT SOMETIMES FOR A...
- Fame Changes Things, Really?
- Willow Smith: Young, Black & Green? How She Impact...
- Trayvon Martin: An Open Dialogue
- Trayvon Martin
- Think Again, As Politics and My Privates (Still) L...
- Politics and My Privates