Sunday, November 11, 2012
- Name: The Collective Advocates
- Location: New York, United States
This blog is an extension of the work of The Collective Advocates, a group of social advocates, who raise awareness about adverse social issues that impact vulnerable communities and at-risk people. We do this through grassroots advocacy, special events and media. Our non-profit, The Collective Advocates for Social Change & Development, Inc. has a complete Board of Directors, a partnership with an international organization and so much more! Please visit on the web TODAY! Become an Advocate. Make a donation. Subscribe to the blog.
- Election Day
- What Will You Remember?
- Volunteer with The Collective Advocates
- Blog Talk Radio
- Nature & Nurture, They Can Co-Exist
- Who Gets To Choose Who's Beautiful, Who's Not?
- Women Who Act Like Men and the Men Who Despise The...
- Giving Just Because
- Discipline/Violence: What's The Difference?